Many who are just starting online keep sending me questions about some of the things they need to do to set up a business online.
I keep telling them it is no use to start a spam blog and hope to make money online. Most people fall a prey to scam sites mainly because they want to believe that there is a way to make money without putting in the necessary efforts.
There is yet another group of people who work very hard but do not reach the desired goal because their planning is faulty or their energy is wasted in worthless efforts.
To make money online it is necessary to do the following:
1. Plan thoroughly well before starting a blog or site online. It takes time to get the site up in search engines and we do not want our efforts to go waste.
Download a mind map that will help you build a comprehensive plan.
2. Searching for the right buyer keywords is the absolute next step before beginning a business online.
3. Once the overall plan is ready and the keywords related to the niche have been selected, we can invest a little money in buying a domain name and webspace. There are reseller webhosts who will create the blog or site for us for free and help us maintain the blog year after year.
4. Promoting the website is often ignored by people who have never had any experience setting up a business online. They concentrate so much on setting up the site or blog, adding content to it and making it look the best. It is absolutely necessary to spend 50% or more of the time in promoting and only 50% or less in setting up the site and making it look beautiful.
5. Tracking what works and what doesn’t is critical for business development. Once the site or blog is created, it must be added to Google Webmaster Tools and linked to Google Analytics. The detailed reports of visitors and the goals we set up will help us review the plans and revamp them at every stage.
6. Hosting webinars is one of the best ways to promote any business.
Learn how to host webinars.